270 West Emaus Street
Middletown, PA 17057
Parking Fee Collection Began May 2, 2022
Ways to Pay for Parking:
Once you’ve arrived at the Middletown Train Station, find the conveniently positioned pay station located in each lot and near the train platform. Your license plate number will be required. You may pay cash (exact change, please) or use VISA, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express. Customers may park for up to 30 days.
Mobile payment is available for daily and extended parking. When you pay with your mobile device you will need to provide your license plate number and the station parking zone number. You can find the parking zone number posted on signs above the pay stations at each lot.
Mobile Payment Options:
- Parking.com/apps mobile app. (Download here at the Apple Store or the Google Play Store.)
- Parking.com website (Simply search “Middletown Train Station” or click here.)
- Scan the QR code at the parking payment station.
- Pay by text (201-379-2616)
For questions and feedback on payments, parking spaces, exemptions, or enforcement please email MiddletownStation@spplus.com or call 717-233-5657.
Middletown Station Parking Fees:
Non-transit Riders—$10.00 per day
Transit Riders (Amtrak or bus with Rewards Number)—$2.00 per day
To qualify for the discounted parking price of $2.00 per day, customers will need to register for a monthly “discounted” parking account using their Amtrak Guest Rewards number or their rabbittransit Guest Rewards number. Customers can simply fill out The Monthly Parking Form and one of our agents will be in contact to assist with verifying your account. Once verified, you will simply use the Parking.com mobile app and the discount will automatically apply each time you park and ride with us!
Don’t have a Rewards Number?
- Visit the Amtrak website to register for an Amtrak Guest Rewards number.
- Or call the info specialist number at 717-233-5657 (press 1) between 7:30AM and 4:30PM weekdays and 9:00AM-1:00PM Saturdays to register for a rabbittransit Guest Rewards number. Customers may also email email@example.com.
How to Use the Parking Kiosk:
- Tap the button of the parking option that applies.
- Enter your license plate number.
- Insert coins or bills and pay total fee or tap “CARD” button to pay with credit/debit card or device.
- Printed receipt is optional and not required for enforcement.
- Select from the receipt options.
Vehicles may be parked continuously for no longer than 30 consecutive days. Vehicles parked greater than 30 consecutive days without being moved may be subject to ticketing and towing at the owners expense. For any questions or concerns, please contact us directly for more information via email MiddletownStation@spplus.com or call 717-233-5657.
Bus and RV Parking
Bus and RV parking is not allowed at Middletown Train Station.
Nonpayment of applicable parking fees will result in any of the following violations:
- First violation: warning
- Second violation: $30
- Third violation: $60
- Fourth violation: $90
- Fifth and subsequent violation: $120, boot or tow at owner’s risk
Please note: Parking expires at midnight. Please plan ahead to renew through app. The Borough of Middletown’s ordinance for traffic penalties applies, as follows:
Chapter 252, Article VII, § 252-43: Violations and penalties; tagging for traffic and parking violations.
Notice of violation may be left on the windshield of the vehicle by cardboard tag, and the ticketing fines, payable at the local police office in the Middletown Borough Hall, shall be $30 if paid within 48 hours after tagging or $60 if paid before a summons is issued and more than 48 hours after tagging. After a summons is issued, the initial provisions of this section on penalties shall govern.
Trying to connect to Harrisburg International Airport or Downtown Harrisburg? Ride the bus with Capital Area Transit, a service of rabbittransit! You can view the Route 7 schedule here.
Safety Tip: Don’t advertise your absence. Take your parking receipt with you and do not leave it on your dash.