rabbittransit has a lot to offer the business community in today’s highly competitive environment. Many organizations have realized this and have seized the opportunity to gain a competitive advantage by offering employees transportation-related benefits including discounted passes, subsidized work shuttles or transportation tax incentives.
Need transportation for your employees? Perhaps we can collaborate on a new bus stop or deviate a route near your location. Subsidized shuttles are becoming increasingly popular to get your workforce to where you need them.
These area organizations have participated in the past or present to benefit from bulk discount pricing or subsidized shuttles.
- Bell Socialization
- Community Progress Council
- Council of Churches
- First Presbyterian Church – Caring Company
- Hanover Red Cross
- Helen Thackston
- Key Plastics
- Life Skills
- Lutheran Social Services
- Memorial Hospital
- Penn State York
- Preventive Cardiology
- Salvation Army
- Utz/ The Performance Group
- York Adams Drug & Alcohol
- York Adams Mental Health and Mental Retardation
- York City School District Lincoln Intermediate
- York College
- York County Area on Aging
- York County Assistance Office
- York County Career Link
- York County Human Services
- York County Prison
- York Hospital
- York Hospital Care Management
- York Red Cross
Interior or exterior advertising on rabbittransit buses is a cost-effective way to reach prospective customers with larger-than-life messages they simply can’t ignore.
For bus advertising options and pricing, contact:
Bus Shelter Advertising
Why Transit Ads?
- They’re memorable. A study of transit shelters in Philadelphia indicated that “aided recall” of the ad message was nearly three times that of print ads, and nearly twice that of TV.
- They’re hard to ignore. Transit ads can’t be fast-forwarded or tossed aside. People see your ads seven days a week, around the clock, when they’re out of the house or office and ready to respond. Often, they have no choice but to look!
- They’re cost-effective and simple to execute. Transit advertising typically costs much less per impression than television, radio, newspaper, internet ads or billboards—as little as $.003.
For bus shelter advertising options and pricing, contact:
Consider rabbittransit if you are looking for ways to:
- Recruit and retain workers; increase your labor pool
- Save on payroll taxes
- Reduce parking costs and/or spaces
- Improve attendance
- Enhance productivity
- Improve morale
- Achieve environmental benefits
Learn more about all of the opportunities available to employers by downloading the complete PDF version of our Employer Kit.
rabbittransit has a lot to offer the business community in today’s highly competitive environment. Many organizations have realized this and have seized the opportunity to gain a competitive advantage by solving their employees’ transportation needs.
Requests for Proposals
rabbittransit operates mobility services in York, Adams and Northumberland Counties in Pennsylvania. To provide our services, we rely on a broad range of businesses and contractors who work with us through the procurement process. The goods and services we purchase, ranging from office supplies to buses, are crucial to providing safe, reliable and economical transportation for our customers.
rabbittransit is committed to providing a full and open competitive environment for procurement opportunities in conformance with local, state and federal regulations. rabbittransit solicitations are issued as Request for Proposals (RFP); Invitations for Bids (IFB); or, Request for Quotations (RFQ) depending on the type of goods or services.
Guidelines and procedures for all procurements are contained in the bid documents at the time of solicitation. rabbittransit encourages small businesses owned by minorities and women to pursue contracts to compete for rabbittransit business.
If you are interested in obtaining RFPs, please contact Dwight Huntington at email@example.com.