2020 Holiday Service Hours and Procedures
THURS. DECEMBER 31, NEW YEAR’S EVE:
- No Paratransit service past 6:30PM.
- NOTE: For service ending at 6:30PM, no reservations should be taken for pick-up later than 5:30PM.
- No York Fixed Route service past 6:30PM.
- NOTE: Wherever fixed route buses are in their route at 6:30PM, they will turn around at that location (even mid-route) and begin inbound to the Transfer Center allowing riders to only be dropped off along the way.
- Route 33 (ES3/FedEx): This will end at 6:30PM. The last departure from ES3 is 6:26PM to travel inbound to the Transfer Center (drop-offs only).
- rabbittransit Call Center 7AM-6PM.
- Gettysburg Fixed Route service until 6PM.
- Stop Hopper until 6:30PM.
- Customer Service at Transfer Center – 7AM-10AM.
- rabbitEXPRESS –
- 83S: Second and third PM runs are cancelled on New Year’s Eve. Other service will run as scheduled.
- 83N: The last PM run is cancelled on New Year’s Eve. Other service will run as scheduled.
- 15N: The last AM and last PM runs are cancelled on New Year’s Eve. Other service will run as scheduled.
FRI. JANUARY 1, NEW YEAR’S DAY:
● No service. Closed in observance of holiday.