In partnership with the York County Department of Veterans Affairs, rabbittransit offers expanded service to the Lebanon VA Medical Center and the York VA Clinic for veterans of York and Adams Counties.
- Service offered Monday through Friday.
- Shuttle departs from York at 6:30AM and 9:30AM. Shuttle departs from York VA Clinic. For Veterans without private transportation to the York VA Clinic (such as those in areas outside of the greater York area and even in Adams County) transportation options from their home to the York VA Clinic connecting with the Lebanon VA Hospital Shuttle are available.
- Shuttle departs Lebanon VA at 12:30PM and 2:00PM. Reservations should be made by 12:00PM the day before (Friday, for Monday appointments).
- Veterans can call 1-800-632-9063 to schedule a trip (press option #4), or, if they are already registered in our system, book a reservation online at www.FindMyRidePA.com using their Shared Ride ID.
- Escorts are permitted and all vehicles are ADA accessible.
- This transportation to the Lebanon VA Hospital is offered at NO COST to Veterans of York and Adams County.
- While the service is offered at no cost to the Veteran, donations toward operating costs are accepted to increase transportation options for more Veterans.
- Download the application today and mail to rabbittransit, 415 Zarfoss Drive, York, PA 17404.
The veterans employment transportation program provides an 11-Ride Pass for the fixed route systems of Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin (*via CAT Shippensburg service) and York Counties to attend job interviews. Once a job has been secured, a monthly pass is provided for four months. The cost will be applied in a step-down fashion. For example, the first month will cover 100% of the cost, the second month will cover 75% of the cost, and so on.
All vehicles are ADA accessible.
For more information, call 717-846-5562, ext 1630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.