In partnership with the York County Department of Veterans Affairs, rabbittransit offers expanded service to the Lebanon VA Medical Center.
- Service offered Monday through Friday.
- Shuttle departs from York at 6:30AM and 9:30AM. Shuttle departs from East York VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC). For Veterans without private transportation to the CBOC (such as those in areas outside of the greater York area and even in Adams County) transportation options from their home to the York VA clinic connecting with the Lebanon VA Hospital Shuttle are available.
- Shuttle departs Lebanon VA at 12:30PM and 2:00PM. Reservations should be made by 12:00PM the day before (Friday, for Monday appointments).
- Veterans can call 1-800-632-9063 to schedule a trip (press option #4), or, if they are already registered in our system, book a reservation online at www.FindMyRidePA.com using their Shared Ride ID.
- Escorts are permitted and all vehicles are ADA accessible.
- This transportation to the Lebanon VA Hospital is offered at NO COST to Veterans of York and Adams County.
- Veterans are encouraged to complete a basic application for Shared Ride service, which aids in supplementing additional rider transportation options such as local medical, pharmacy, socialization, or grocery trips while also allowing more Veterans the opportunity to ride.
- While the service is offered at no cost to the Veteran, donations toward operating costs are accepted to increase transportation options for more Veterans
- Download the application today and mail to rabbittransit, 415 Zarfoss Drive, York, PA 17404