In partnership with the Northumberland County Commissioners and the Northumberland County Veterans’ Affairs Office, rabbittransit offers service to the Wilkes-Barre and Lebanon VA Hospital as well as the Pottsville, Bloomsburg, and Williamsport VA CBOC.
- Service offered as follows:
Wilkes Barre VA – Monday thru Friday, 9:00AM – 3:30PM
Lebanon – Tuesdays only, 8:30AM – 2:00PM
Williamsport VA Clinic / Schuylkill County VA Clinic/ Columbia County VA CBOC – Monday thru Friday, 9:00AM-3:30PM.
Trips during these hours will be accommodated as a shared ride trip!
- Reservations must be made by noon the business day before the needed trip.
- Veterans can call 1-800-632-9063 to schedule a trip (press option #4), or, if they are already registered in our system, book a reservation online at www.FindMyRidePA.com using their Shared Ride ID.
- Escorts are permitted and all vehicles are ADA accessible.
- This transportation is offered at NO COST to Veterans of Northumberland County.
- Veterans are requireded to complete a basic application for Shared Ride service, which aids in supplementing additional rider transportation options such as local medical, pharmacy, socialization, or grocery trips while also allowing more Veterans the opportunity to ride.
- While the service is offered at no cost to the Veteran, donations toward operating costs are accepted to increase transportation options for more Veterans.
- Download the application today and mail to rabbittransit, 415 Zarfoss Drive, York, PA 17404.