In partnership with the Northumberland County Commissioners and the Northumberland County Veterans Affairs Office, rabbittransit offers service to the Wilkes-Barre and Lebanon VA Hospitals, as well as the Pottsville, Bloomsburg, and Williamsport VA CBOC.
- Service offered as follows:
Wilkes Barre VA – Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 3:30pm
Lebanon – Tuesdays only, 8:30am – 2:00pm
Williamsport VA Clinic / Schuylkill County VA Clinic/ Columbia County VA CBOC – Monday through Friday, 9:00am-3:30pm.
Trips during these hours will be accommodated as a shared ride trip.
- Reservations should be made by 1:30pm the day before (Friday for Monday appointments).
- Veterans can call 1-800-632-9063 to schedule a trip (press option #4), or if already registered in our system, book a reservation online at www.FindMyRidePA.org using their Shared Ride ID.
- Escorts are permitted and all vehicles are ADA accessible.
- Transportation is offered at NO COST to veterans of Northumberland County. While the service is offered at no cost to veterans, donations toward operating costs are accepted to increase and improve transportation options for veterans.
- Download the application today and mail to rabbittransit, 415 N. Zarfoss Drive, York, PA 17404.