In partnership with the Northumberland County Commissioners and the Northumberland County Veterans’ Affairs Office, rabbittransit offers service to the Wilkes-Barre and Lebanon VA Hospital as well as the Pottsville, Bloomsburg, and Williamsport VA CBOC.
- Service offered as follows:
Wilkes Barre VA – Monday thru Friday, 9:00AM – 3:30PM
Lebanon – Tuesdays only, 8:30AM – 2:00PM
Williamsport VA Clinic / Schuylkill County VA Clinic/ Columbia County VA CBOC – Monday thru Friday, 9:00AM-3:30PM.
Trips during these hours will be accommodated as a shared ride trip!
- Reservations must be made by noon the business day before the needed trip.
- Veterans can call 1-800-632-9063 to schedule a trip (press option #4), or, if they are already registered in our system, book a reservation online at www.FindMyRidePA.com using their Shared Ride ID.
- Escorts are permitted and all vehicles are ADA accessible.
- This transportation is offered at NO COST to Veterans of Northumberland County.
- While the service is offered at no cost to the Veteran, donations toward operating costs are accepted to increase transportation options for more Veterans.
- Download the application today and mail to rabbittransit, 415 Zarfoss Drive, York, PA 17404.