In partnership with the Cumberland County Veterans’ Affairs Office, rabbittransit offers service to the Lebanon VA Clinic and the Cumberland County VA Clinic.
- Service offered Monday through Friday.
- Shuttle departs Mechanicsburg at 7:00AM, arriving at Cumberland County VA Clinic at 8:45AM.
- Shuttle departs Cumberland County VA Clinic at 12:30PM, arriving at Mechanicsburg at 2:15PM. Reservations should be made by 12:00PM the day before (Friday, for Monday appointments).
- Veterans can call 1-800-632-9063 to schedule a trip (press option #4), or, if they are already registered in our system, book a reservation online at www.FindMyRidePA.com using their Shared Ride ID.
- Escorts are permitted and all vehicles are ADA accessible.
- This transportation to the Cumberland County VA Clinic is offered at NO COST to Veterans of Cumberland County.
- While the service is offered at no cost to the Veteran, donations toward operating costs are accepted to increase transportation options for more Veterans.
- Download the application today and mail to rabbittransit, 415 Zarfoss Drive, York, PA 17404.
The veterans employment transportation program provides an 11-Ride Pass for the fixed route systems of Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin (*via CAT Shippensburg service) and York Counties to attend job interviews. Once a job has been secured, a monthly pass is provided for four months. The cost will be applied in a step-down fashion. For example, the first month will cover 100% of the cost, the second month will cover 75% of the cost, and so on.
All vehicles are ADA accessible.
For more information, call 717-846-5562, ext 1630 or email info@rabbitCARES.org.