In partnership with the Cumberland County Veterans’ Affairs Office, rabbittransit offers service to the Lebanon VA Clinic and the Cumberland County VA Clinic.
- Service offered Monday through Friday.
- Shuttle departs Mechanicsburg at 7:00AM, arriving at Cumberland County VA Clinic at 8:45AM.
- Shuttle departs Cumberland County VA Clinic at 12:30PM, arriving at Mechanicsburg at 2:15PM. Reservations should be made by 12:00PM the day before (Friday, for Monday appointments).
- Veterans can call 1-800-632-9063 to schedule a trip (press option #4), or, if they are already registered in our system, book a reservation online at www.FindMyRidePA.com using their Shared Ride ID.
- Escorts are permitted and all vehicles are ADA accessible.
- This transportation to the Cumberland County VA Clinic is offered at NO COST to Veterans of Cumberland County.
- Veterans are encouraged to complete a basic application for Shared Ride service, which aids in supplementing additional rider transportation options such as local medical, pharmacy, socialization, or grocery trips while also allowing more Veterans the opportunity to ride.
- While the service is offered at no cost to the Veteran, donations toward operating costs are accepted to increase transportation options for more Veterans.
- Download the application today and mail to rabbittransit, 415 Zarfoss Drive, York, PA 17404.
The veterans employment transportation program provides an 11-Ride Pass for the fixed route systems of Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin (*via CAT Shippensburg service) and York Counties to attend job interviews. Once a job has been secured, a monthly pass is provided for four months. The cost will be applied in a step-down fashion. For example, the first month will cover 100% of the cost, the second month will cover 75% of the cost, and so on.
All vehicles are ADA accessible.
For more information, call 717-846-5562, ext 1630 or email vets@3P-Ride.org.