In partnership with the Cumberland County Veterans’ Affairs Office, rabbittransit offers service to the Cumberland County VA Clinic, located at Rossmoyne Business Park, 5070 Ritter Road, Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Service offered Monday through Friday.
- Shuttle departs Mechanicsburg at 7:00AM, arriving at Cumberland County VA Clinic at 8:45AM.
- Shuttle departs Cumberland County VA Clinic at 12:30PM, arriving at Mechanicsburg at 2:15PM. Reservations should be made by 12:00PM the day before (Friday, for Monday appointments).
- Veterans can call 1-800-632-9063 to schedule a trip (press option #4), or, if they are already registered in our system, book a reservation online at www.FindMyRidePA.com using their Shared Ride ID.
- Escorts are permitted and all vehicles are ADA accessible.
- This transportation to the Cumberland County VA Clinic is offered at NO COST to Veterans of Cumberland County.
- Veterans are encouraged to complete a basic application for Shared Ride service, which aids in supplementing additional rider transportation options such as local medical, pharmacy, socialization, or grocery trips while also allowing more Veterans the opportunity to ride.
- While the service is offered at no cost to the Veteran, donations toward operating costs are accepted to increase transportation options for more Veterans
- Download the application today and mail to rabbittransit, 415 Zarfoss Drive, York, PA 17404