In partnership with the Cumberland County Veterans Affairs Office, rabbittransit offers service to the Lebanon VA Medical Center and the Cumberland County VA Clinic.
- Service offered Monday through Friday.
- Shuttle departs Mechanicsburg at 7:00am, arriving at Cumberland County VA Clinic at 8:45am.
- Shuttle departs Cumberland County VA Clinic at 12:30pm, arrives at Mechanicsburg at 2:15pm. Reservations should be made by 1:30pm the day before (Friday for Monday appointments).
- Veterans can call 1-800-632-9063 (press option #4) to schedule a trip, or, if they are already registered in our system, book a reservation online at www.FindMyRidePA.org using their Shared Ride ID.
- Escorts are permitted and all vehicles are ADA accessible.
- Transportation to the Cumberland County VA Clinic is offered at NO COST to veterans of Cumberland County. While the service is offered at no cost to veterans, donations toward operating costs are accepted to increase and improve transportation options for veterans.
- Download the application today and mail to rabbittransit, 415 N. Zarfoss Drive, York, PA 17404.
The veterans employment transportation program provides an 11-ride pass for the fixed route systems of Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin (*via CAT Raider Regional Transit) and York Counties to attend job interviews. Once a job is secured, a monthly pass is provided for four months. The cost will be applied in a step-down fashion. For example, the first month will cover 100% of the cost, the second month will cover 75% of the cost, and so on.
For more information, call 1-800-632-9063 (press option #4) or email email@example.com.