In partnership with the Columbia County Veterans’ Affairs Office, rabbittransit offers service to the Wilkes-Barre VA Hospital as well as Columbia County VA CBOC.
- Service offered any day within a half hour of normal business hours of 8am to 4pm as a shared ride trip!
- Reservations must be made by noon the business day before the needed trip
- Veterans can call 1-800-632-9063 to schedule a trip (press option #4), or, if they are already registered in our system, book a reservation online at www.FindMyRidePA.com using their Shared Ride ID.
- Escorts are permitted and all vehicles are ADA accessible.
- This transportation is offered at NO COST to Veterans of Columbia County and Montour County.
- Veterans are encouraged to complete a basic application for Shared Ride service, which aids in supplementing additional rider transportation options such as local medical, pharmacy, socialization, or grocery trips while also allowing more Veterans the opportunity to ride.
- While the service is offered at no cost to the Veteran, donations toward operating costs are accepted to increase transportation options for more Veterans.
- Download the application today and mail to rabbittransit, 415 N. Zarfoss Drive, York, PA 17404.