The Susquehanna Regional Transportation Authority Board Meeting will take place at 10AM on December 21, 2023.
Please call 717-888-9801 for additional information.
- For connection information (web link or telephone number) or
- To submit public comments in writing or via phone in advance of the meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read the meeting minutes of recent board meetings by clicking on each link below:
SRTA Board Meetings
Susquehanna Regional Transportation Authority has established the meeting dates listed below as its regular meeting calendar for 2023. All meetings will be held at 10:00am. Meetings held in Harrisburg will be at 901 N. Cameron Street unless otherwise noted. Meetings in York will be at 415 N. Zarfoss Drive. Committee meetings may take place prior to the regular meeting commencing at 9:00am.
The public is invited to attend all meetings and a public comment period is provided at each meeting. Agendas are posted on the website prior to meetings. Transportation to the meeting will be provided upon request at regular bus fares and with prior reservation. For transportation arrangements, call 800-632-9063 by 12:00pm the day prior to the meeting.
March 23, 2023 – Harrisburg—canceled
August 24, 2023 – York—canceled
December 21, 2023 – York
*CDHTA Annual Meeting – 9:45 AM, **CPTA Annual Meeting – 9:45 AM
Susquehanna Regional Transportation Authority (SRTA)
*The Cumberland-Dauphin-Harrisburg Transit Authority held its reorganization meeting 1/27/2022 at 901 N. Cameron St at 9:45am.
**The Susquehanna Regional Transportation Authority held its reorganization meeting 4/28/2022 at 415 N. Zarfoss Drive at 9:45am.
- January 7, 2021
- February 4, 2021
- March 4, 2021
- April 8, 2021 (Annual Meeting)
- May 13, 2021 (Annual Management Plan Presentation)
- June 10, 2021
- July 8, 2021
- August 5, 2021
- September 2, 2021
- October 7, 2021
- November 4, 2021
- November 18, 2021 (Inaugural SRTA Board Meeting)
- December 2, 2021
- December 16, 2021 – York
- September The board meeting on Thursday, September 3 has been canceled.
- October Program of Projects Hearing
- December Special Meeting to Discuss Land Aquisition